Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am late! I am late! And I missed an important date!

Yesterday, I braved the horrendous rain numerous times because I had a lot to get done. The 5 boys went in for their blood work, microchips and neuters. So, too many trips in the pouring rain to count, I was very happy to finally be dry and warm at the end of the day. But that meant, that I did not have any more daylight to take pics of the boys and they were too full of energy. It is amazing how surgery at this age has so little effect on them!

A few words from the pups about their new owners and names. :+)

Hello! I am Miss LUCY! I use to be called 'Teal' and I belong to Wendy and Jeff. I know Wendy wanted a lap doggie, but if my owners sit together, I should fit just fine. (14 lbs.)


Good Morning from Purple Girl - oops, I mean 'PEARL'! Actually, since I am a breeding hopeful, my REAL name is: Annabelle's MUDDIE PEARL. I will live with my new guardians, Lisa, John and Grace. (10 lbs.)


Shoot! I am still waiting for my new family. :+( As I understand it, one is coming to play with me on Saturday. Maybe by next week, I can tell you what my name is. (Pink Girl - 8 1/2 lbs.))


Yes, it is me....GRACIE. I love lounging on this nice ol' leopard. The colors compliment me so well given it has all those lovely shades of my former namesake - Chocolate. My new owners, Dina and Joe, are getting me a harness to match this leopard kitty. How divine! (10 3/4 lbs.)



I am telling ya, going to the vets yesterday was a MAJOR headache! I have lots to tell my new owners Kaley and David about 'the procedure'! By the way, my new name is Norville. I like that a whole lot better than 'Orange' - I don't feel like a fruit anymore. (11.5 lbs.)


You think you had it bad! I am Oliver, known previously as Red Boy. After my surgery, I ended up 'shaving' and slicing my nose! So I have boo boos on BOTH ends. Andrew and Cailin, my new owners, are going to be soooo worried! (10.2 lbs.) (I am fine, really...ha, ha!


Yes, I was in the hospital too, and I love the flowers! Everyone knows me as Black Boy but my new owners Brian, Jackie and Andrea want me to be called Baylor now. Can someone show me how to put this diaper on??? (13 lbs.)


When you are feeling 'a bit green', there is nothing like a sympathetic friend to hold your hand. Although I have a new family, they are having a difficult time giving me a name. I sure hope I don't have to wait much longer. I need some perking up. (11.2 lbs.)



I could go over all the surgical details with you, but I really don't think they would have the same affect on you as it did on me.......

I am no longer 'blue' and have a wonderful family named Nancy and Steve who are great readers. They have given me a name of distinction and flair... 'Lestat du Lioncourt'. I think it is famous in the literary world. (9.3 lbs.)

2 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me! In your next life you should be a photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my next life, I want to be an Annabelle Doodle! Then someone else can spend the day thinking up a new picture theme; make me three square meals with fruit and veggies; wash and freshen up my sleeping areas; clean up my messes; provide stimulation and activity playgrounds; and then tickle my belly and kiss me goodnight on my nose before going to bed!

    Man, what a life!!! :+)

    ReplyDelete