Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our 9 week photoshoot!

What gorgeous weather we have been having and boy have the pups been enjoying it!

On Friday they all got their first puppy series shots and what troopers they were! Not one of them complained. On top of that, they rode perfectly in the car there and back. This is a wonderful batch of car riders!

I decided to play 'dress up' for this week's pics!

'I am NOT big, I am curvaceous!' Teal Girl at 11 1/2 lbs.


'I love chocolate, pearls and ruffles. Doesn't every girl?' Chocolate Girl at 9 lbs.


'I am a rough and tumble male, NOT a beach bum!' Green Boy at 9 1/2 lbs.


'Where is my umbrella? I can't have the sun bleaching my lovely locks!' Pink Girl at 7 lbs.


'Ahhhhh....sunshine, chirping birds, warm breeze, life is good!' Purple Girl at 8 lbs.


'Oh me, oh my.... is that a bird in the sky?' Blue Boy at 8 1/4 lbs.


'Oh ya, I am goooood lookin'! Red Boy at 8 lbs.


'How long do I need to pose in this ridiculous shirt?' Black Boy at 10 1/2 lbs.


'Honestly, I would rather be playing with my siblings!' Orange Boy at 9 1/2 lbs.

4 comments:

  1. Love the update, so nice they were able to enjoy the "early spring" weather. Who knows, next week they could be back in ski parkas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord knows where you find the time to play dress-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barring any tricks from Mother Nature, I have a pretty strict schedule! Each day has a priority and I do my best to accomplish that goal.

    However, I have been trying for days to groom Harriet and have failed miserably!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete