Saturday, March 6, 2010

Seven weeks old and enjoying the sunshine and Mr. Frog.

Yesterday, I spent some of the afternoon cleaning and spraying the alleyway that the puppy door leads to. My hope was to get the pups exposed to the area before Saturday and I accomplished my goal!

Most of the pups were not immediately adventurous but Chocolate & Pink Girls along with, I believe, Blue Boy went right out investigating and soon were playing chase. :+) I left the door open for a while so that the other pups could watch what was going on. After a bit, they all began to venture outside to play.


They learned how to use the puppy door in literally minutes. Now they go in and out like champs!


They also learned that only one can go in at a time. Three is out of the question. :+)


Their individual pics and weights are listed below:

Black Boy - 8 lbs.


Red Boy - 6 1/4 lbs.


Green Boy - 7 lbs.


Orange Boy is 6 3/4 lbs. this week.


Blue Boy - 6 1/4 lbs.


Purple Girl - 5 3/4 lbs.


Teal Girl - 8 1/4 lbs.


Chocolate Girl - 6 1/2 lbs.


Pink Girl tips the scales at 5 BIG pounds!


I also could not resist purchasing this giant frog. What a great pillow bed! The pups love it.


Great shot of Black Boy. :+)


All of them found a place of comfort.


Yes, there is a diva in every litter. :+)

2 comments:

  1. Black boy is still gorgeous. When are you doing your last round of tests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is one handsome pup but is not one that I will include in my 'stable of studs' due to his color genetics - I have two studs already with that color make up.

    Another two weeks or so for prelim tests. Then the normal round of vaccines, surgeries, health checks, etc. till roughly 12 weeks old. I am assessing pups or doing health checks right up to placement.

    ReplyDelete