Monday, March 1, 2010

Update!

Hello!

Unfortunately, Southern Maine and other towns close by were really given quite the 'blow' by Thursday's wind and rain storm. We have been without power for four days! So.... no electricity, phone, cable, etc.

We just got power and phones back this evening and I am frantically playing catch up. I will do my best to post pics of the pups tomorrow as long as I am not whelping a litter with Maple Sugar. She is very close to whelping - could be tonight, tomorrow or the next day. Please be patient!

Thank God one of our friends has a generator and we borrowed it to get essentials done - like hot showers!!!

4 comments:

  1. Kevin and Kathy GillMarch 1, 2010 at 10:24 PM

    Glad to hear everything is fine...
    Looking forward to any news! We figured something was up after not seeing any updates in a few days and probably 100 checks on your blog.

    Hope all is well and you are able to get back to normal.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the 100 checks Kevin and Kathy!

    Glad your back up and running Joyce! We got power yesterday! Nothing like being back to normal again! Even 24 hours later it still feels so sweet! Hope all the current pups are great and Maple is feeling well. It is to cute, my friend is due any day now too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I know. I did take some pics but I could not upload anything! It will be a very busy week getting up to speed again.

    ReplyDelete