Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wow! Maple's babies are a week old already!

Maple and her brood are doing wonderfully. They are still quite cozy under my desk in the office where the other dogs can't bother them. Their eyes are still shut and they sway their heads from side to side which tells me they are still infants to be sure!

Maple is providing them with lots of milk and they are gaining normally and are, in fact, pretty porky! I adore their markings. :+)

When I took their individual pics, I use some of my 'fun farm animals' to give you an idea of size. My ceramic animals are roughly 6 to 8 inches long.

Here is a bowlful of them!


Miss Pumpkin is 1 lb. 6 ozs. and is 'swelling' like her namesake with mom's good supply of milk!


Mr. Spot looks like a beached whale! He is 1 lb. 9 ozs. at a week old. :+)


Miss Fudge has been laying off the cream and is 1 lb. 4 oz.


Miss Rose is keeping up with Miss Fudge at 1 lb. 3 ozs.


Not to be outdone, Miss Lavender weighs 1 lb. 3 ozs.


This little porker is quite happy to ingest the cream! Miss Kelly Green is 1 lb. 8 ozs.


Mr. Navy is an anchor! He weighs 1 lb. 10 ozs!

2 comments:

  1. I hope "pumpkin girl" remains curly and allergy friendly, she is growing on us. But then again so are all the others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be watching and keeping our fingers crossed! :+)

    ReplyDelete