Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Maple is whelping! Stay tuned!!! PICS!

Hi all!

There always seems to be surprises in my litters and this one tops the cake! First of all, I believe I MAY have my first ever merle colored puppy - very unique. He still could be a parti, which would be very cool but the jury is out at this time.

Then, the entire litter is apricot, cream or red! NO BLACKS! Mother Nature is really pulling out all the stops around Annabelle Doodles!! She does not play fair either!

Lastly, this group is chuck full of girls - only 2 males. My litters are predominantly males but not this time! Keep scratching my head!!! :+)

All are doing well and I apologize for not getting all their pics in this post. More will be forthcoming!




8 comments:

  1. Kevin and Kathy GillMarch 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM

    Congrats!!!
    Saw the info on the other discussion forum, but we won't spoil the surprise. Very exiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting. Can't wait to hear about the new babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's making me want another one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dina - behave yourself! :+)

    Kevin and Kathy - keeping my fingers crossed that there is a curly, allergy friendly pup in this bunch for you! Need a couple more days as they still are not totally dry (Mom keeps licking them!)

    Diane - you will now find another reason to watch the AnnaBlog now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce - you are amazing!!! Four days without power, a new litter of pups and already you have pics posted!! I am very impressed. They are so cute :) Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I will definitel be checking the Annablog lots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you got some rest yesterday. The new pups are beautiful! Do you have a good recipe for homemade doggie bisquits?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I have had a restful night so feel revived!

    Dina - search on the Internet for doggie biscuits, there are tons of recipes to choose from!

    Hope to get some pics uploaded today!!

    ReplyDelete