Monday, March 1, 2010

Here is a start on the updates!

Hi,

I did take all sorts of pics during the 'daylight hours' to post. These are some singles and tomorrow I will post some group shots and give you an update on their past week.

Green Boy - His coat has done some amazing changes already! It seems to get lighter day by day and at the base is almost a beige. When he is mature, his owners will have a hard time explaining he was born brown! Reminds me so much of the 'turning' that Irish Wheaton Terriers go through.


Orange Boy will be cafe.


Chocolate Girl will always have some apricot tones in her coat even though some areas will lighten.


Pink Girl seems to be holding her color but I doubt it will remain chocolate.


Black Boy has a glowing cream coat.


Teal Girl will also be a cafe.


Blue Boy, I believe, will be a lavender.


Red Boy, like Pink Girl, is holding his color but it will change.


Purple Girl is beginning to lighten and will be a cafe or dilute to parchment or lavender.

5 comments:

  1. OMG Joyce, this litter is absolutely gorgeous! Their coats and eyes are stunning! I honestly cannot even tell you which one I like better, they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :+) Their little faces are so squishable! They are doing very, very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just gorgeous! Are some of the eye colors blue? Glad everything is ok in Maine - there were bad power outages in MA as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate girl sure does like her naps!!! Sleepy girl. I finally figured it out yesterday that you must have lost power. What a pain!! Thanks for the photos. I am sure you have your hands full. I assume by now you have some new pups to add to your work load. I told Joe we were going on a Family Outing on Sunday and not to ask any questions. Do you think we could wrap Chocolate girl in a big bow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything is possible. :+) Remind me as things are a bit hectic.

    ReplyDelete