Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blue Boy is SOLD!

Saturday March 27th, Blue Boy found a perfect home. I am thrilled!

He is an exceptional pup that will charm you to pieces. His demeanor is soft, gentle and he beseeches your attention with his adorable face. Blue Boy needs an environment that is low key - a retired couple or work from home situation would be perfect or a family with very gentle and quiet children. Exposure to the world and all it has to offer is absolutely required so that he can expand his horizons. A placement that has someone home most of the time is a must. This boy will attach to you and be your foot warmer no matter where you are. Yes, he likes to play and obviously enjoys chewing sticks, grass, toys and any other thing you might forget to pick up! LOL!

The potential owner must understand the needs of a soft natured pup/dog. Positive training only and no invisible fences as he is too tender hearted for such a negative experience. No smother mothers either as he must understand that to be alone is fine and normal.

Here he is hiding from his siblings (or trying to) with his treasure.


Sitting like a perfect gentleman.


Notice his color when compared to his siblings? Blue Boy will be either a cafe` or a parchment. He will lighten up dramatically similar to a tan or honey beige.


Again a comparison between a chocolate color (pink collar) and Blue Boy.


Blue's coat is to die for soft. A gorgeous flowing wavy fleece.


Are you his potential owner?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce,

    I love seeing the pics of my new extended families. I can't wait to see them with all of their new names. Life in Hampton Falls is great. I love my big yard and I get lots of toys....but it is very rainy lately and I prefer the sun. I am starting a new school next week I hope I get straight A's like my brother!
    Love Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi!

    I am so happy to hear from you! I am guessing that you are eating well to keep your energy up with all that you do!

    You will LOVE school and I have no doubts you will excell. :+)

    I have pics to take of your 'extended family' and have been very, very busy of late - so I must tend to it pronto!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete