Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Maple's litter is three weeks old!

Boy, what a yucky day to take pictures! So, I went with the flow and used an umbrella to celebrate Maple's pups at 3 weeks of age. Sometimes you just have to accept rainy days with the same gusto as the sunny ones!

They are all chunky as heck. I think Maple is producing ice cream. :+)

Mr. Spot is 3 1/4 lbs.


Navy Boy is 3 1/2 lbs.


Miss Lavender weighs 2 3/4 lbs.


Miss Fudge is also 2 3/4 lbs.


Miss Pumpkin is 3 lbs.


Miss Rose is 2 3/4 lbs.


Kelly Green Girl has had too many helpings of 'ice cream!' She is 3 1/2 lbs.

5 comments:

  1. Do we get a deal if we take all seven? What a difference a week makes, they are all so cute!!! Any thoughts on coats or curls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :+)

    I think we need to wait to about the fifth week of age. Right now, I am not seeing lots of waves, but fleece type coats take longer to develop curls. I think the coats on these pups will be outstanding however! Very STRONG and should not shed at all. Both parents and grandparents all have non shedding coats and three of them had piles of curls, so I am not worried!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joyce - the pups are so cute. Roger and I check the blog daily, anxiously awaiting the new weekly photos. You sure have your hands full with two liters and four leading ladies. I am coming with Dina on Saturday for her visit with Gracie. See you then

    ReplyDelete
  4. What another gorgeous litter. We are falling in love with Mr. Spot and Miss Kelly Green - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I expected you would be her partner this time around. :+)

    Maple's pups are some chubby!

    ReplyDelete