Thursday, February 10, 2011

Eloise 'babysits' Olive's litter.

While I clean the baby pups' pen, I would keep Eloise and Clara's pups behind the gate in the kitchen area. By doing this, I can let the little pups outside their pen to play in the puppy room area as I clean. Today, however, I noticed Eloise trying to play with the pups between the gate, so I let her in. She immediately sat atop the Step 2 and watched the pups. Very quickly, the pups climbed up to meet with her and entertain them she did! It was adorable to watch. I believe if Eloise has the opportunity to become a mommy that she is going to be a great one.

__________________________________

She was really so gentle.


They gathered around her like flies.


Lots of licking going on.


Oops! Is this a foot???
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. How did those pups get so big so fast?! Eloise is a treasure. You are both so fortunate to have found one another. And how lucky for these two litters of pups to have such a sweet and willing big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these litters have been blessed with Eloise. I can't believe how tolerant she is. A great role model. :+)

    ReplyDelete