Friday, February 25, 2011

The exciting 8th week! PICS INCLUDED!

Hi everyone,

when I tried to upload the pics this week, my system was not allowing me to do so. I had decided to have some fun playing dress up with them because the weather was not cooperating - about 7 inches of snow fell. Since my initial post, the problem are been re mediated. Whew!

Their learning curve this week has included becoming very familiar with the dogie door. When released from their x-pen, they all dash outdoors to climb on the snow, potty and play chase. Sometimes, I allow Bella and Eloise to play with them, but when they get too rowdy, I separate them. So I do a lot of switching from one group to the other. I like to call it 'recess rotation'. :+) Olive's pups get the priority slot after every meal to encourage them using the outdoors for potty.

They also enjoy playing with the new plastic infant tunnel - they have bark fests peeking at each other underneath the 'bridge'.


Figgy 8 lbs. - Figgy the 'Diva'. She can be bossy or sweet. Maybe that comes with the 'diva' definition.




















Blue 7 & 3/4 lbs. Loves his naps. More of a gentleman than a clown. Still loves to 'taste you'.





















Orange 7 lbs. I believe he is 'singing in the rain'. His raincoat and umbrella don't show up very well in this pic. Perhaps he is praying for sunshine???


















Rainbow 6 & 1/2 lbs. Okay, this pic takes the cake in my personal opinion. Her under bite just adds to the 'pout' look. It will not even be noticeable once her potty brush muzzle grows longer but her face will always remind me of Drew Barrymore!




















Black 8 & 3/4 lbs. Ahhh, if I was going to think of an actor that this guy reminds me of, it would be one of the '007' heart throbs. What do you think?





















Teal 8 lbs. Fishing? Watching the hula dancers? 'A draft, please? They all work. :+)



















Rose 6 & 3/4 lbs. Rose cracks me up. She is so smug and adores belly rubs. I just love that polka dot bow hat and the beads!! :+)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent them to all of you and I hope you all received them. They were very special. :+)

    Teal Boy has a raincoat on with an umbrella behind him but that did not show up distinctly. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls still ask every day if you've posted new photos of the pups or your dogs! I think we'll be regular visitors to this site for life.

    Albert has really settled in here. He fits so perfectly in with our family, and all of the action here. He has completely claimed the back yard, and all the balls and toys that inhabit it :-)

    Can't wait to see more photos of Olive's pups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I be added to the email list? I miss seeing the cute puppy photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a computer person coming on Friday in hopes she will be able to figure out what the problem is and fix it. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

    I am so upset about this!!!

    ReplyDelete