Saturday, February 19, 2011

PET INSURANCE

Hi everyone,

I think it is in your best interest to check out this link regarding pet insurance. The forum is called 'Doodle Kisses' and there is a ton of information on this very extensive site. One of the subjects was about pet insurance and many participated giving their opinions and showing comparisons.

Insurance for your pet is not expensive and some even offer compensation for well visits.

http://www.doodlekisses.com/forum/topic/search?categoryId=2065244%3ACategory%3A32549&q=pet+insurance

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Joyce. We're looking into insurance for Albert, and this link looks like it will be very helpful. There really is a maze of information out there! Anything to make it less overwhelming is appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope more will look at it too. Pet Insurance is not expensive when you consider that one 'sick' visit could easily pay for the insurance for a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post Joyce. FYI, I use APSCA Pet Insurance and can only speak highly of how patient they are with you. When I got Benzi I did a lot of research and settled on ASPCA. Although, I have not had to use them yet, I do appreciate their willingness to work with me and their many options of plans. Maybe this can help someone who reads your blog :)

    ReplyDelete