Saturday, February 5, 2011

Olive x Coriander's Litter at Five Weeks!

This past week has seen a few carefully orchestrated changes. As I have said before, new experiences are very important for development but they need to be done so as not to frighten the pups.

It was obvious to me that the pups needed to have more space, so I re-arranged the x-pens to allow that. They outgrew the crate so I brought in one of my large beds so that the pups and stuffed animals could all fit comfortably. While I was doing this, the pups enjoyed playtime outside the x-pen and the 'adolescents' from Clara's litter played behind the gate in the kitchen.



Once I had everything figured out, I brought them all in, one by one, to acquaint themselves with their new 'bedroom'. They were all quite content, so I added a new 'plaything' to their space - the tunnel. They took to it right away and had a wonderful time exploring the tunnel and their new bed. :+)



Fudge Girl is 5 lbs. on the dot this week. Tentative breeder choice for a guardian home.


Blue Boy weighs 5 lbs. as well.


Rose Girl will be petite and is at 4 1/4 lbs.


Black Boy is the heaviest, but not by much - 5 1/8 lbs.! Tentative candidate for a guardian home.


Teal Boy is holding his own at 4 & 3/4 lbs.


Orange Boy will be on the smaller side at 4 1/4 lbs.


Rainbow Girl is the lightweight of the group at 4 lbs.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. How unbelievably adorable! Can't wait for our next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious group of pups. They all have such expressive faces! What a bunch of lucky people on the list for this litter :-)

    ReplyDelete