Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nine weeks and I think the snow is making them grow faster! (Clara x Cliff litter))

Here are the latest pics of the 'snow bunnies'. They adore playing in it and since we have plenty, most of their picture backgrounds are of the white stuff. Thankfully, they have color and it is a rather pretty contrast. :+)

I would say that these babies are in my kitchen about 3/4 of the day, unless I have to go out somewhere. When I do, they are in the puppy room so they can go outdoors to potty as necessary. They are very good about this. They are also fed in there and sleep all night cuddled up with their over-sized teddy bear together in an x-pen. Nobody complains and lights are out at 10 PM. There are no excuses regarding bedtime such as another drink of water, or boogie men under the bear, or complains of snoring. They are content puppies. :+)
____________________________________

Red Boy is not named yet, as his owners want to mesh with him first before coming up with a suitable 'title'. I do believe they are working on his 'Pedigree Name' and I am waiting for that information. Till then, he is Red Boy and weighs 10 & 1/2 SOLID lbs. I do believe a Maine Moose is moving to New Jersey! :+)


I think you all know Hazel (8 lbs.) and Miss Eloise, who is peeking around the corner. She is always with the pups and mother hens them all the time. Both Hazel and Eloise are candidates for local guardian homes.


Here is Clancy! No more Green Boy for him! Yea! He is running full tilt in the snow and loving it. Clancy will always be the smallest sibling in the group at 7 lbs. A perfect 'package size' for his new owners.


Hazel (left) and Red Boy watching Clancy run around.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Doodles definitely love the snow!!! Nice to see another Annabelle Doodle is coming to VT. Maybe a playdate for Stella in the future???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, they are in New Jersey! My mistake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to say that I hope you meant NJ (though in many ways, I'd actually rather be living in Vermont!), or there are going to be a bunch of very disappointed people here lol!

    I LOVE these shots! I really can hardly contain myself at this point, knowing we are so close to having our boy here with us. And there will still be plenty of snow for him to romp in here :-)

    ReplyDelete