Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY to Maple and Rumple's litter!

I sure hope Reuben, Camden, Stella, Emme, Finley, Riley and Seamus will celebrate with new toys and treats today. :+)

Wow, a year ago (3/2/10) this group was born and their momma will be bringing in a brand new litter at the end of this month. I will keep my fingers crossed that they will be as lovely as her previous one with daddy, Rumple.

If anyone takes pics of their birthday doodle, please send them to me to post! I am very hopeful pics will be able to be loaded here once again by the weekend. Please don't send huge files, I don't know how to resize them!

Hugs and Kisses to all my furry babies!!!

2 comments:

  1. Stella (aka Pumpkin Girl)March 4, 2011 at 11:23 AM

    Thanks, Grandma Joyce. My "people parents" treat me like royalty. Dad says mom spoils me, but I really don't mind. I love playing in the snow, going for walks, snow shoeing, car rides, basically anything that I can do with my people. I look forward to coming for a visit this summer. Love, Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I look forward to seeing all of you again!

    ReplyDelete