Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Going on a date....

Well not me technically, but I have to bring my cafe` girl, Cadbury, to her visit with Chico in RI, so I will be gone for a couple of days.

The boys were neutered on Tuesday and all are doing very well. Also, ...drum roll please....... my trainer is better and coming tomorrow to finish the temperament testing!!! So when I get back sometime on Saturday, I will contact all of you to let you know who you were matched up with and then I will post new pics of the pups.

I just trimmed their ears, eyes, nails and bums today so they should be looking sharp for their weekend debut. Excitement is in the air!!!!

UPDATE: Well, it appears Cadbury is attracted to brunettes not redheads. :+( She absolutely refused to breed and since, I never force a breeding, she will be skipped this cycle and hopefully will be ready for her future date with Rumple in the fall sometime. It is obvious she has a 'thing' for the tall, dark and handsome type. Sigh...

4 comments:

  1. Suspense is in the air too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is! But on Sunday, you will be introducing yourself to a new furry companion!! Sleep well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see this....what would your estimate be for the next litter after Maple?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would expect to breed Cadbury in the Fall if she cycles as predicted. Clara Belle may be a consideration as she only had 3 pups her last litter. Need to clear it with her guardians first.

    I have several girls who have not cycled yet and don't breed until they are on their second one, so not for a while!

    ReplyDelete