Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fashion pics of the Olive x Cori litter at 8 weeks.

I have been told that my original post of these pics did not show up. Can someone tell me if these do?

I adored this photo shoot and thought the pups were a hoot, so I hope they can be seen!

This is part of my original posting:

Hi everyone,

Their learning curve this week has included becoming very familiar with the dogie door. When released from their x-pen, they all dash outdoors to climb on the snow, potty and play chase. Sometimes, I allow Bella and Eloise to play with them, but when they get too rowdy, I separate them. So I do a lot of switching from one group to the other. I like to call it 'recess rotation'. :+) Olive's pups get the priority slot after every meal to encourage them using the outdoors for potty.

They also enjoy playing with the new plastic infant tunnel - they have bark fests peeking at each other underneath the 'bridge'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is FIGGY PUDDIN' in her fancy furry hood. Be careful of the big, bad wolf, Figgy!




DELILAH is adorable in her sequins and bow.




Not to be outdone, BALI steps out in style wearing her polka dot hat and beads.




BLUE BOY is not into clowning around. What a party pooper!!!!




OSCAR was 'singing in the rain', but the umbrella does not show up very well. He is such a ray of sunshine. :+)




NEWMAN is all boy, ready for fishing, pool dipping or a luau.




OLIVER is all class. Right down to the 'tails'.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. They posted. Such terrific photos for all to enjoy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! I have had such 'uploading' issues, I am glad I have them finally corrected. Thanks for letting me know. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Is Delilah Rainbow Girl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Delilah was identified as Rainbow. Still waiting for Blue Boy's name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were you originally looking for a guardian home for her? Did you get any pics of Stella's siblings? Would love to see how they've grown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I am looking for a guardian home for Figgy Puddin'. :+)

    I have had some picture glitches and don't know how much damage there is, so will try and find some of the pics of Stella's siblings. Will do that today and send what I have to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Figgy is so cute. Wish we lived closer! PS - Tug is doing just great! He is such a love monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute term 'Love Monkey'. :+)

    Figgy is so very, very sweet herself. A gentle pup in mind and spirit. I love everything about her - the nice square face, wide head, sturdy confirmation and lovely coat. I hope her test scores equate with her good looks. :+)

    Yes, it would be great if you were closer. :+(

    ReplyDelete