Thursday, May 5, 2011

Outdoors on grey, misty days!

Yes, it has been dreary, misty and rainy for a couple of days at least but the pups still go outside 'between the drops' if at all possible. Pups need to run and expend energy to be happy. :+) They certainly don't mind. (If you see red 'X', ignore - all the pics are shown)


Can you tell which 'end' is which? These coats are soooo pretty albeit dusty!


Here come two more to check out the clubhouse. (Blue and Stripe)


They love going in and out of the openings chasing and wrestling with each other.



There are 'time outs'. (Teal)


Green Boy is taking a 'chill time' too.


Frick and Frack - OOPS! Nope, it is Orange and Stripe. (ha, ha).


Red and Orange looking for 'greener pastures'.



Pink is in the back with Red and Green in front. The rest, I think you can figure.


What a good sit!


Hats off to Red Boy for using the potty box. :+)


Pink Girl strutting her stuff.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Wow, do they grow or what! It's great to watch the progress. They are all so gorgeous. I really like that they are getting so much time outside. It also looks like their personalities are starting to come through. I'm sure I'll hear more about that this weekend, when I finally meet them in person. I'm sooo looking forward to it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so cute right now. They look like little fluffballs with sweet little faces. I do still love the look of the black and white parti. I wouldn't trade my Felix Gumshoe for the world though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kim, you will get the scoop when you meet them tomorrow. Come with clothes that you don't mind getting dirty or chewed as they are all ruffians right now. :+) Oh, they do have TEETH and they are sharp. They love shoelaces and leather sandles. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you would not trade Felix! The boy would have a broken heart and so would I! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the parti have a name yet? I love the names that you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I am not certain of which ones I might keep yet. So much to consider. I won't make my choices until the second temperament testing anyway.

    I will have to keep you guessing!

    ReplyDelete