Monday, May 23, 2011

Nine weeks old and so, so busy! (M x R #3)

It has been busy here of late with several visitors, lots of rain to make it difficult to complete projects, plus many emails about who is getting whom :+) and everyone is getting anxious for the new play area to be completed - especially me.

The pups now come into the kitchen area to play and enjoy it very much. Now I have several 'escape artists' every time I try to keep them in the pup room as I go in. The only time this is an easy event is when I am holding a platter of food!

Tomorrow is a hectic day with me taking Chaplin for a vet visit and then coming home and loading up the pups for their eye CERF visit in Portsmouth, NH. Then Wednesday is the BIG day for the temperament tests and, if all goes smoothly, assignments. I will call you with the news as soon as I am able.

I took these shots in the pup room as it is still raining. :+(


Orange Girl, always the lady. 9 & 3/4 lbs.


Blue Boy yawning big and wide after his snooze. 12 & 1/4 lbs.


Stripe Boy doing what he does best, relaxing. 12 & 3/4 lbs.


Teal Girl, full of mischief. See it in her eyes? 10 lbs.


Stoic Black Boy who can be very deceiving about his 'playful side'. 9 & 1/4 lbs.


Green Boy, who I lovingly call 'Jim Dandy' 8 & 3/4 lbs.


Pink Girl, whose soft curls are 'delicious'. 8 & 3/4 lbs.


Red Boy still sporting that adorable goatee. 8 & 3/4 lbs.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Black boy looks like you just took away his favorite toy, and pink girl does have the most gorgeous curls. We really enjoy the pictures. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete