Monday, May 30, 2011

Is it Memorial Day or the Marathon?? (M x R #3 at 10 wks.)

I swear, the sweat is still running down my face as I did my best to get pics of these pups for their 10 week updates BUT.... they are so full of energy, I did more chasing than 'clicking'!

I sure hope by next week's pic segment, that we have the play-yard finished because these guys NEED to expend more energy by running their silly legs off - not mine! :+)

So forgive me if some of the shots are not as sharp as others. The sun was setting too fast for me to stay out much longer and the mosquitos were quite hungry.

Our son was here this weekend to help us get some work done and he left this morning. Then I had puppy family visits this afternoon, so pictures were not done till early evening.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noodles' weight this week is 10 & 1/2 lbs.



Onyx (Pink Girl) weighs 10 lbs.



Alfie (Stripe) is a whooping 14 lbs.!



Molly (Orange Girl) is 11 lbs.



Lucky (Blue Boy) is only slightly behind Alfie at 13 & 3/4 lbs.



Green Boy is also 10 lbs.



Hazel (Teal) is 11 lbs.


Red Boy is a 10 pounder.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow Joyce I don't know how you did such a great job photographing the pups with such festive outfits while being eaten alive! Thanks for taking the time to present them in such a cute way.
    Is amazing how much older they look now, and they are clearly aging beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my best photo run, but I will try to make up for it this week!
    Thanks. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have a very high bottom line - even your "not best" is still awfully good! Great photo's ...what an absolutely adorable bunch of puppies!

    ReplyDelete