Monday, July 14, 2014

CAMDEN ROSE is showing signs of coming into heat! - Update!

Who is Camden choosing?

I just got word Camden will be cycling very soon so that means getting all my ducks in a row for her impending date. At the moment, my plans are to breed her to Dublin but I really liked her litter with Percy Jaxon too. Lastly, I am also considering Emmett Piccolo because I would love to have a 'litter of many colors'. Oh, decisions! decisions! Will let you know when the deed is done!

UPDATE:  Actually with all the upheaval of Camden's guardian moving to California, she has 'stalled'.  I don't expect Camden will come into season for at least another month. Hopefully, once she settles in her 'temporary' home (she is living with her guardian's daughter until she is bred), things are on hold with Camden Rose. My stud choices will remain the same until Camden is ready. 'You just can't rush Mother Nature!'







Will it be the gentle, sweet, curly lap-doodle, Dublin? He loves the ladies and whispers sweet nothings into their ears while convincing them he is a handsome, dashing contender.


This combo will produce an entire batch of curly, soft coated apricot/red hued puppies with black button noses.  Oh my!







Of course there is the 'tried and true' mini stud, Jaxon, who Camden had her first litter with that were all adorable little apricot teddy bears full of life and all it has to offer.  Social butterflies every one!

Their last litter together produced an adorable parti girl named Maybelline that I kept; along with her gorgeous deep apricot sister, Hazel Mae.  Yummy!






Then, there is Emmett! A silky soft coat of dark tendrils that wow humans as well as 'the ladies'.  Who doesn't love what his color genes can provide - a rainbow litter of cream/apricot/chocolate/caramel/red small medium sized puppies???

Emmett's stunning good looks will be hard to resist!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my it is the summer season of the Bachelorette! Who will she choose??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! Too funny... no matter who the choice, it will be a great mating - she really cannot go wrong with any of these handsome stud muffins! All have terrific testing and wonderful temperaments. Eenie, meenie, minnie, moe......

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rainbow litter sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see an Emmett litter. You've had quite a few pairings with the other two that have produced wonderful litters. Now give Emmett a chance to prove he can make luscious puppies. A rainbow litter sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You guys are ganging up on us!! LOL! I would as well but I want to be sure that he has 'matured' to get the job done. A vet appointment will tell us that story. :+)

    ReplyDelete