Monday, July 7, 2014

Ugh, waiting is sooooo hard.

Our Fourth of July was a lot of fun - especially since I rarely get to go out of town to participate in it due to puppies being here.  However, this year my pups were gone in time.  :+)

Now that I am back home and have a couple more weeks of being 'puppyless', I am anxious to know how many Tate is carrying and if Figgy is indeed pregnant!  Like everyone on the lists, I am anxious to know too.

I need to keep in mind that summer is very short here in Maine and to stop and smell the roses while I am free of schedules, doggie meal preparations and the constant vigilance needed with new moms and litters. By the time August arrives, I will be in the thick of puppydom once again so will enjoy the rest of my free time. I hope the rest of you are taking in the sun, beaches and relaxing a bit.

2 comments:

  1. We share your pain in the wait, I have to keep reminding myself to enjoy what I HAVE now and what I WANT will come .. Patience is not one of my strong suits lol. I do feel like I have gotten a crash course on it. So..the weather is beautiful and I am off to pick some blueberries with my daughter! :) I will happily wait with you because I know how amazing what is coming can be.

    ReplyDelete