Tuesday, July 1, 2014

TATE IS PREGNANT!!!

I am thrilled that the ultra sound done this afternoon on Tate O'Reilly confirms that she is most definitely pregnant and pups should be expected in very early August!!!  Yea!  I was holding my breathe as my vet began her 'probe' across Tate's belly and BINGO! a sac showed up on the screen.  I don't know how many she is having as ultra sound is not designed for numbers but an x-ray will be done later this month to tell us that.  Good girl Tate and 'Thank You', Thomas for getting the job done.  :+)

4 comments:

  1. Round of "a-paws" happening at the Lennox household! Congrats Tate and Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is good...that is really good! ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Can't take credit for it..it was all my son Connor. :)

    ReplyDelete