Thursday, February 21, 2019

I have two pups available!

Today, I have contacted all buyers with their assignments so am very happy it went well.  Come Sunday, I will post pics of the newly placed pups.

However, I have one gorgeous black male pup available (Red Collar).  I also have decided to keep only one for a guardian home - Green Boy, who I have had my eye on since his birth.


Red Collar Boy will be about 30 lbs. at maturity.  He will make a wonderful companion dog in a quiet adult home.
A gorgeous, easy care, wavy, non shedding coat.


This little beguiling fellow is ADNE's 'Force of  Hobbit'.  His call name is 'HOBBS'!  I always like to give names that exemplify films, books or combinations of them. I think you can figure out that I loved
both the Star Wars movies and the Lord of the Rings books.

Hobbs has a well balanced, confident and social temperament.  Don't let this pic fool you, this guy is the life of the party!
He is a true cuddler, but he won't take up the whole couch!  Will mature to about 22 lbs.

Hobbs is only available to a local Guardian Home placement. 
Please read about Guardian Homes under the Puppy Details Tab.

HOBBS HAS AN INTERESTED GUARDIAN FAMILY AT THIS TIME.





2 comments:

  1. Is the black puppy still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is. Send in an application if you are interested and would like to visit him. :+)

    ReplyDelete