Tuesday, February 19, 2019

We are back!

It started our a really good day.  It was sunny, the traffic was light, the pups were excellent both going up and coming home with no vomiting, or potty mistakes in the back of my car, we were on time...sounds great, right?  UNfortunately, during the ride my 'tip proof' water bowl somehow leaked and my Canon Camera was left in a puddle.  OUCH!  Of course, it is not working.  Trying to dry it out but I don't think that is going to work.  :+(

This was a new trainer in a new facility and I was sooo impressed!  Not being able to take pics was a double pinch because I was so looking forward to capturing the goings on.  My iphone picked the same time period to do an update (groan) so that was my back up.  Can you believe it?

Lastly, I have to wait for the trainer's 'notes' on each pup, so I probably will not have any assignments for a day or two.  I really did not expect that but nothing I can do.  Hence no assignments today.

I am so sorry to disappoint but I had no idea I would not get notes immediately after the testing was done.  My error in not asking that question.  I assumed and we all know how that goes.

So, please be patient for a day or two.  The good news is, in a couple of weeks, you will get a CD/video of some of the testing for you to enjoy.  This is a nice bonus that this trainer does, but it does take a bit of time to do.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Joyce! Your poor camera. No worries! Another adventure for the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so good. They were in their new portable pen (which works perfectly) and slept most of the time. I had to wake most of them up for their testing to begin. I learned quickly to anticipate when the next pup was due and woke them up gently, convinced them to potty first and then take their turn. After a yawn and a stretch, each one picked up the pace during their sessions which was about 20 minutes each.

    ReplyDelete