Monday, February 25, 2019

Vaccine Day! (Daisy x Thaddeus)

I piled all the pups back into the car for their ride to my vet for their check ups and Distemper and Parvo Virus vaccine.  I used my transport buggy to get them into and out of my vet's office.  It was wicked windy today and sometimes their ears and muzzles were being blown all over the place.  Didn't seem to mind them a bit.

Once inside our room, the pups were let out to run around and cause havoc, which they did.  Dr. Berry examined each one and gave them a shot.  None cried or were overly concerned with the vaccine or the examination.

On Wednesday, we pack up again to be examined by the Opthalmologist to be sure their eyes are fine.  This time, they will have a 45 minute drive but this group does not seem to mind car travel at all.  Thank God for small favors!

They are all in there, just some are closer to the back.  When I closed my door, I could see several of them still 'perched' to look out the window as I was driving.  Would have loved to see the faces of drivers behind me.  :+)

This is my travel buggy.  Works quite well!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely cute faces looking out of the back of the car.

    I love your little travel buggy. It certainly is perfect for hauling puppy piles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been great! We redesigned it from it's original form. My husband's skills and my ideas. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the vet staff and anyone in the waiting room just swooned when you rolled that cart of puppies in. I know I would have....🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. They actually have me go to a separate door so the pups don’t get contaminated by any possible sick animals in the waiting room. 😀 The vet techs and vet do enjoy them though.

    ReplyDelete