Sunday, February 17, 2019

The all important SEVENTH WEEK! Daisy & Thaddeus Litter.

As always, the pups are now enjoying lots of time outdoors even in the cold snow.  Some stay out for about 5 or 10 minutes while others truly enjoy the chilly days.  It has been great to have the sunshine!

Yesterday, I spent a good portion of the day taking pics because I knew today would be so busy with visitors that I would not get them done until late in the evening.  I did get their weights today however.  They are gaining as they should with the two biggest boys (Red and Blue) staying at the top of the charts.

The pups are using the dogie door at their will now and I am finding less and less mistakes.  The litter box is still in their pen and that gets used quite frequently as well.  I love it when they choose to go outdoors for potty though!  I will say it does make a heck of a mess outdoors to clean up and I can't do it during freezing temps, so must wait for a bit of a thaw for clean ups!

This Tuesday, we go for the all important temperament testing and in the afternoon - the greatly anticipated ASSIGNMENTS!  I will call you with the info and need a name at that time.  This is for my paperwork and my vet.  So very important for you to have one picked for a girl or a boy.  I also sent out an email to you with regard to payment via a personal check.

Although Valentine's Day is behind us, February is still the 'Love' month!


ROSE GIRL - 4  3/4 LBS
PURPLE GIRL - 3   3/4 LBS.

BLUE BOY - 6  3/4 LBS.

FUDGE GIRL - 4  1/4 LBS.

YELLOW GIRL - 4 LBS.

RED BOY - 6 LBS.

ORANGE BOY - 4  1/4 LBS.

PINK GIRL - 4  1/2 LBS.

GREEN BOY - 3  3/4 LBS.

BLACK GIRL - 4  1/2 LBS.

I do have puppies available from this litter.  There are a couple of pups that I am seriously looking at for Guardian Homes as well - a male and perhaps a female.  I always reserve the right to add one or two if they interest me.  Please read about Guardian Homes on the website.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are my favorites❣️ Each pup has become distinctive and they are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, they look like such little doggies now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What “HEART THROBS”! A wonderful and diverse group of puppy loves. I am looking forward to Tuesday.��. Hope Carl continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he is. Very happy about that.

    Except for the two big black boys, they seem so tiny to me. They played with a tunnel this afternoon and had a ball.

    ReplyDelete