Saturday, February 6, 2010

Enjoy the 3 week pics!

Hi!

I am leaving for a couple of days to visit with our grandson, so wanted to get these pics out for you to gander at while I am gone. My husband will hold down the fort while I enjoy some human cuddling! :+)

I think Mr. Blue Boy has packed his suitcase pretty well and is looking for his motorcycle! He is 2.1 lbs today.


Green Boy is quite content knowing his bone will keep him full for quite sometime! (2.4 lbs.)


I do believe Mr. Red Boy thinks the 'grass is greener' on the other side of his basket. Or maybe he thinks there are more bones buried there. :+) He is 2.4 lbs. today.


Sampling the goods IS allowed and I think Orange Boy is ready to dig in! (2.5 lb.s)


Black Boy has decided this is his very own room and has settled right in. Room service is available, of course!! At 2 1/2 lbs., I do believe he will be ringing that bell soon. :+)


Naturally, the ladies think of packing only the necessities....jewelry, bows, cushions... Purple Girl has it all. She is a dainty one at 1.15 lbs.


All females think alike it seems. Pink Girl (1.12 lbs.) is 'resting' before shopping. :+)


Teal Girl has had her nap and is READY! Where is my taxi???? She is 2 1/2 lbs.


"Is that another bow, I see?' Lord knows, girls need bows in every color! Why should Chocolate Girl be any different?? (2 1/4 lbs.)

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your grandchildren. I am glad to see the 3 week pics, but sad that I couldn't see Brown Girl's little face. Maybe next time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning! I know that no one is guaranteed a specific puppy until 9 weeks, but just curious if anyone has their eye on Purple Girl? She sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, me. :+) And you are correct, there are no guarantees - only when the trainer comes, twice, will the names be assigned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I have a good eye!!!! Hope you had a good visit with your grand babies. I am thinking of coming over on Tuesday February 16th. Does that work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pups are just way too cute! Makes me want another one.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Claudia there is room in this batch! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, MY GOODNESS ONE OF THOSE COULD SOON BE OURS:) Andrew and I are soooo EXCITED! We cant wait to bring one of the puppies home! We went to borders and Planet dog last weekend in Portland~to get already for the puppy! We are like new parents we are reading our "bringing home a puppy" books and getting already for his arrival with lots of puppy supplies! Hope you have a great visit with your Grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to ask when visits start? Take Care, Cailin

    ReplyDelete