Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

The pups will be a full four weeks once the sun rises! Tomorrow company will be arriving so I was able to get pics done today and up for you to enjoy for the weekend. I love the fact that they now look like puppies! No teeth yet, but I can feel the nubs coming. They are eating a more solid mix rather than a milk mix and are awake just a wee bit longer. They tire easily, which is why visits are short. I can't believe how much their coats are changing as well. Lots of curls and waves along with more thickness. What lush coats they will all have.

I know when you all come to visit that you can't help yourself with picking favorites, but please know I will be picking a chocolate girl (maybe two) for possible inclusion in my program. I am not telling you which ones are my pick so continue to make lists because I have changed my mind many times!

Teal is the largest girl at this time. 3 lbs. 8 oz.


Black is the biggest boy at 3 lbs. 10 oz.


Purple girl is 2 lbs. 10 oz.


Chocolate girl is 3 lbs. 4 oz.


Red boy is 3 lbs.


Orange boy is 3 lbs. 2 oz.


Blue boy is 2 lbs. 12 oz.


Green boy is 3 lbs. 6 oz.


Pink girl is the tiniest of all at 2 lbs. 4 oz.

3 comments:

  1. Nope! He is chocolate but is darker than the others right now. I expect he will lighten as he grows. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent out a little package to you today. Couldn't resist. Looking forward to 6 week pics!

    ReplyDelete