Monday, February 15, 2010

New pups meet an old friend.

Each week I will be introducing a new toy or 'stranger' to help stimulate the pups to investigate new things. This practice usually helps pups to learn how to overcome obstacles later in life.

So an old friend came out of hiding for them to explore and not a one of them cringed or cried. There were a couple that were sleeping but when they woke up to something new in the pen, they walked over and introduced themselves. :+)

'Teal was playing when her siblings cheered ..


look what all of a sudden appeared!


Chocolate was quick to sniff without fail...


as her brother grabbed onto his sibling's tail!


They climbed and peeked around and under..


while this little boy was deep in wonder.


Green boy watched all the commotion going awry..


along with some spectators keeping an eye...


on the new stranger to enter their midst.


There was some yanking, pulling and genuine taste testing..


while Chocolate Girl continued her much needed resting'. The End. :+)

4 comments:

  1. These pics are soo cute I love the new toys..so stimulating:) We are going to have one smart pup..puppy Einstein:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do my best to live up to that!!! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting border by the moment here. No release date in site today. Hoping for some 5 week pics to keep me entertained.

    Now that I have my wallet, I can start to do some shopping too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wish is my command! Pics are posted!! :+)

    ReplyDelete