Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shots 'just because'. :+)

Since they have been moved to the Puppy Room into a large crate which is also enclosed with an X-pen (for safety), I have been getting more sleep. :+) The crate is covered with blankets on three sides to keep their environment warm and the crib bumper is to prevent little pups from the possibility of getting caught in the wired sides of the crate. It also prevents drafts and is much more comfortable to snuggle next to.


The pups now have on small 'cat collars' with a matching ribbon tied on the ring for easy identification for me (and you!).


They are a content bunch. :+)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I must check the blog 10 times a day so it was such a treat to see a new set of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an AnnaBlog - a - holic! :+)

    I want you to know that I must have gone to 10 stores looking for just the right ribbon to tie on Chocolate's collar. It HAD to be chocolate and pink ribbon! I finally found the perfect one at the last store. Took me two days of searching. I needed it to be somewhat feminine. I could have changed her colors AGAIN, but decided to stay with the color ID. When she is older, her ID color will be plain brown, but right now it is too cute! I love the colorful ribbons on the collars at this stage. Easier to ID when taking pics. With all that 'melted' chocolate around, I needed something to tell them apart!! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should we be calling you a ribbon - a -holic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha! Yes, I will accept that description!!

    ReplyDelete