Saturday, January 30, 2010

We are two weeks old and have moved!

Finally! We are where we need to be. Mommy has plenty of room and so do the pups. As you can see they are getting rounder and rounder thanks to mommy's milk supply. :+)


Here is our group shot. I added some stuffed animals to motivate them to climb over as well as to snuggle with.


YES! Our eyes have just begun to open and Orange Boy was good enough to 'peek' when I snapped this shot. He is 1 lb. 10 oz.


Chocolate Girl cuddled with the bear as she is very sleepy after the good meal they just had. She weighs 1 lb. 8 oz.


Green Boy is smart enough to rest his chin on the bear's nose. Too cute! 1 lb. and 11 oz.


Blue Boy is showing off his better side! 1 lb. and 8 oz.


Red Boy seems to enjoy soft tummies. :+) 1 lb. and 8 oz.


Black Boy is no different and enjoys a nap after a full tummy. 1 lb. 12 oz.


Miss Pink Girl is a dainty one. 1 lb. 6 oz.


I think Purple Girl was attempting to open an eye, but did not quite make it. :+) 1 lb. 5 oz.


Teal Girl simply crashed and burned. Out like a light. 1 lb. 12 oz.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce! John and I are following these pups every week - they are just stunning. The little girl with the heart on her forehead just tugs at my heart strings! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    Are you interested in a puppy or are you just enjoying the AnnaBlog? To my knowledge, I don't have an applicant named Amy! Should I???

    In either event, I am glad you are enjoying the pics! Yes, Chocolate Girl is a cutie. Someone already has 'dibs' on her if she is a good match for them. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart skipped a beat when I read Amy's comment on "chocolate girl" who will become Gracie or Lilly Rose if I qualify. I am also loving watching purple girl. She seems to have little lamb ears in both newborn and this weeks pics. Thanks so much for getting them up today. 2 more weeks to go before I get to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! AMY!! Oh goodness - now it clicks! You are waiting till next year for a pup! (Blush! Blush!) Sorry about that.

    Yes, please keep reading and posting - my apologies for not making the connection. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the confusion:-) John and I just cannot help ourselves from following this beautiful litter! We just make sure the girls are not around as I know they will fall in love with every one of them! Dina, that is one fabulous pup - actually they are all pretty fabulous:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :+) I know there will be more pups similar to Chocolate Girl in Maple's litter with Rumple as well.

    I have to agree that this current litter has such conformity. It is very nice to see from a breeder's standpoint. :+)

    I am thrilled that I have such a nice group of girls to choose from myself! (Now Dina, don't get all nervous, my plan is to keep a chocolate!)

    With Maple's litter, I plan to keep a black boy and a red girl. We will see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joyce,

    Can't help but peak in on the next litter. Tug is GREAT! He was the star pupil at puppy class. He's learned sit, stay, down, come and stand. We went through the car wash today and he could have cared less! He is a riot and we are just enjoying him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad. That litter was so easy to have around. Both Chico and Clara have wonderful, stable temperaments and it shows in their progeny. A definite repeat mating!

    So, Tug is the star pupil? I just love that!!! :+)

    ReplyDelete