Sunday, January 24, 2010

They have gone home! Well.... most of them!

It was time to say goodbye to my furry babies from Clara Belle and Chico. This is always a bittersweet time for everybody.

Deb picked up Benzi on a whirlwind evening of events. At the very moment she was scheduled to pick Benzi up, I got a frantic call from my guardian that Miss Cadbury was having her babies! Oh my!! I gave orders to my husband, called Deb and explained and rushed to welcome my new litter of puppies. All did go rather well except, I did not load my card into my camara before I left and so Deb sent me this one from her phone. Never a dull moment. :+)


Miss Lucia charmed her 'parents' very early on. They are having a blast and learning a lot about raising a puppy. :+)


Skidder is a bundle of energy and intelligence. She will totally enjoy her new family which includes a Portuguese Water Dog. The kids swear that they will do all that is necessary for Skidder as mom heals from her accident. I believe them!


This family has already emailed me about how PERFECT Lexi is! She has just made herself at home and is doing marvelously!


As you might remember, Liam O' Kieran (Blue Boy) went to his guardians early on. This couple are very dear friends of ours and they wanted to enjoy early puppyhood along with their other doodle, Rory. As I understand it, both boys have already bonded. :+)


Talk about patience! This family wanted a puppy from our last litter, but they were all sold and so they have waited and waited for their precious Tug!


I will add a pic of Phineas and family when they pick him up next week. :+)

1 comment: