Sunday, January 24, 2010

A great shot of Rumple's face! For those interested!

Rumple is a gorgeous animal with a fabulous soft fleece coat that is gently curled. His color is so difficult to describe being a lovely blend of chocolate, taupe, lavender and cafe`. So, thanks to my breeder friend Stefani, I can provide this great shot of him so you can decide what to call him. I think now you can understand why it is so hard to give this color a name - except 'beautiful'! People always stop his guardians to admire him. I expect all the chocolate puppies in Cadbury's litter to turn into some version of this color given both Rumple and Cadbury are almost identical shades.

Have you ever seen such inviting, warm amber-brown eyes? :+)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of him! What a great shot of his face. I think you could do 10 different head shots and capture a different look in those eyes every time. He's so expressive and has such a great personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! His eyes are so 'human'!:+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I have not deleted any comments. I don't know why the post 'comment deleted' is showing up! Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made the mistake of double-posting the same comment, so I deleted it myself. Sorry for the confusion! Love the new pictures of Rumple and Cadbury's puppies. So many with his little white chin! I think this will be a beautiful litter!

    ReplyDelete