Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eleven weeks today! Homebound this weekend!

As is typical of early spay and neuter surgeries, the pups don't miss a beat! They are frisky, energetic, hungray and wanting to play, play and play some more. I kept them confined until this morning. Once breakfast was down, they were off and running outside to burn off steam - lots of it!

As I was grooming another dog, I put them back into their space so that I did not have to think about which one was grabbing the dropped furballs and who was I going to step on!

Later today, back outside they went and then they had kitchen time. Boy are they growing!

Skidder/orange 10 1/4 lbs.


Lucia/red 13 3/4 lbs.


Lexi/lavender 12 1/4 lbs.


Tug/black 12 1/4 lbs.


Benzi/green 13 1/2 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. They all look so cute! Where is Phin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mrs.Taber! Olivia Arnold and I were wondering… were is Phin?

    ReplyDelete