Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cadbury took a break from the pups today.



It is really nice out today and Cadbury was enjoying the fresh air and sunshine as much as I was. I also wanted people to see her coat colors in the daylight. She is still lightening up as it sometimes will take 3 years to complete.


There is a big pile of snow at the end of our driveway and she certainly enjoyed the view from the very top of it. :+)


Just chillin'.


A walk down the driveway to come see me. She is very attached.


Cadbury was listening intently for any 'wood noises'.


She still has lots of chocolate showing in her coat when in the shade.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 week pics of the puppies. My neighbors went to look at some puppies that you and I spoke about. The said they were no comparison to yours. It will be interesting to see what they decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two week pics of the pups will be coming sometime this weekend. I have just started cleaning the puppy room for their move into it and the job will take more hours to complete it. When I am done, pics will be taken as soon as I am able.

    I am also celebrating my 61st birthday this weekend with family! Hooray for me!!! :+)

    With regard to 'comparisons', I hope they consider testing protocols as well as 'looks and price'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pics are up! Whew!! Such demands!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete