Sunday, January 24, 2010

It has been a full week! Wow!

Yep, just last week I was up all night with Cadbury watching the miracle of birth. Sunday morning appeared and I had to smile at the beauty and peace of mommy Cadbury and her large litter of chocolate/cafes and creams. :+)

The week has gone very well with Cadbury doing an excellent job of feeding and cleaning her large brood. They are all at a pound or more in weight which is right on schedule. :+) As I noted in one of my posts, I did have to change some collar colors to make it a bit easier for me to keep them identified.

Chocolate Girl is the one with the cute heart on her head.


Black Boy is gaining the fastest.


Teal Girl is a delightful chocolate drop!


I love Orange Boy's profile.


Look at that glistening coat on Purple Girl. :+)


Notice Green Boy's little paw?


I love that little white chin on Blue Boy!


Pink Girl settled right in for a nap in the basket.


I do believe that Red Boy is waving 'bye bye'!

6 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Brown girl looks like she is getting more red. Is she? Can you tell at this age whether she will be curly or wavy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown Girl will have some curl, she will not be straight. It will not be kinky curl but loopy curls at best. That is my prediction at this moment. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, forgot - no she will not be red but a pale creamy apricot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you suggest any of your brood to look at that her color and coat will resemble?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She will look like her mom and dad but in the color apricot cream!! Her parents are both softly curled and very soft. Both Rumple and Cadbury are almost clones of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, Dina - I don't have an exact color match in my program of an adult. The closest would be Clara Belle but of course she is a parti so the effect is a bit off. Clara's white is a lot lighter than the apricot cream shade. Perhaps the closest in color would be a lighter version of Annabelle. :+)

    ReplyDelete