Friday, March 9, 2012

Can you believe we are five weeks old?

Boy have they learned so quickly to use the dogie door and LOVING the outside.  While I clean in the morning, I open the door and they all run out like a tiny hurd of buffalo.  I can finally use my vacuum and they don't mind at all (it is loud!).  Every now and again, one or more come through the dogie door just to see how I am doing.  I find it so charming.    :+)

I thought we should have a 'bit o' the green' in celebration of St. Patrick's Day month.


Green Boy at 5 wks.  7 lbs.
Blue Boy at 5 wks.  6 1/4 lbs.
Purple Girl at 5 wks.  4 3/4 lbs.
Orange Girl at 5 wks.  5 1/2 lbs.
Yellow Girl at 5 wks.  5 1/4 lbs.
 
   

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable and green is their color! Puppies and springtime - what's not to like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, I love apricot puppies with green scenery, they compliment each other so well.

      Thanks!

      Delete