Friday, March 2, 2012

Olive is relaxing ......


Good Morning!

Last night, Olive went out to potty several times and has been 'seeking' a quiet place this morning.  Finally, sighs of her impending whelping!!

I now have her in the whelping box listening to John Morgan's tape of hypnotic relaxation to help her body 'relax and calm down'.

I can hardly wait to see what she will deliver.  I know all of you are on pins and needles as well.  :+)  This will be the first time ever a calendar due date is actually the day of delivery for one of my doodles.

10 comments:

  1. She looks pretty relaxed. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping she delivers during the day but it might go on through the night and be tomorrow. At least it is PENDING! :+)

      Delete
  2. Good luck. I wish you had delivered my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, you day the darnest things! I laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! An on-time birth! Very exciting. Best of everything to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I've been stalking the blog for DAYS and I finally don't check it and we have big news. Sending positive thoughts your way for everyone involved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :+) 'A watched pot never boils'. Lots to see and read today. Still working on uploads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still watching!!! :)

      Delete
    2. And so am I but her 'water has not boiled over yet'!!! I just get to keep wiping down a very snowy girl that has to keep going outside!

      Delete
  7. Oh dear! Long night for you. Hopefully once it starts it will be fast.

    ReplyDelete