Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Look at us!

 
What an amazing day it was here in Maine!  I was outside with a T-shirt and decided to take the puppies for a walk in my nifty puppy stroller.  

I piled them all in and although it was a bit snug, they did not seem to mind at all.  After a while, they all snuggled together like a furry blanket and slept.  The traffic did not scare them, as a matter of fact, Blue and Green Boys were sitting in the front just watching the  world  go by.  They were all so good.  :+)

Finally, I stopped at a neighbors house to show them off and while we chatted outside sitting on her steps, they all took a nap.  What a crew!  As we headed home again, they took it in stride and did not complain.

 Interestingly enough, none of them pottied in the carriage either!  When we got back home, I took them all out and put them back into
the outside pens where they all went to go potty.  What good puppies!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. A stroller of puppies is just the antidote to a stressful day! I'm still giggling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that the pics brought you laughter! Those faces are priceless!

      Delete