Friday, March 16, 2012

Clara's pups are six weeks old today!

Purple Girl at 5.4 lbs.
Yellow Girl at 6 lbs.
Orange Girl at 6.4 lbs.
Green Boy at 7.12 lbs.
Blue Boy at 7.4 lbs.

I am always looking for places to take pictures that are not the 'same ol/same ol' look.   I know Spring is right around the corner and realized I should really take the last sprigs of my winter decorations and toss them.  Before I do however, I think the pups look darling amongst the evergreens in my porch pot.  :+) 

It is a great picture day - being grey but not raining and the lighting was perfect.

This week continues their exploration of each other and their confined spaces of the puppy room, alleyway and pen.  I do plan to expand their area to the second pen this week.  It will provide them with a new item to investigate namely, the Little Tykes Slide and Clubhouse.  It should be fun taking pics as they explore the new space.

The pups continue to do very well with the potty box usage and never make a mess in their x-pen.  I am truly amazed by their wonderful potty habits indoors.  Outdoors, well...it is the outdoors so all is fair. 

The pups continue to wrestle lots and lots and are doing the typical actions of biting, jumping and tugging on each other and me.  This is NORMAL puppy behavior and they are learning tolerance as well as reprimand by these 'learning experiences'.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the head tilts on Orange Girl and Green Boy ...that gets me every time. Each time I see this group of pups, they look more soulful than the last set of photos. So cute!

    ReplyDelete