Friday, March 2, 2012

Our third week of growing up!

We have had a very busy week.  You will notice that I added another potty box, so now there are two.  Bedding is changed daily so I get to do lots more laundry.  I added a small high sided bed because the pups are loving to climb on soft things and snuggle as you will see.

The potty boxes are being used regularly.  As is typical, mistakes still occur but I think they are doing a wonderful job!
Notice the two in the small bed?


This week their meals include ground raw chicken (no bones) mixed with organic yogurt and goat's milk.  They are eating well and still nurse from mommy, Clara. Each week, I will introduce something else in their menu to expand their palates.




Yellow in front, Purple in back.

I go in the pen several times a day just to sit and cuddle with them.  They wag their tails when they hear my voice and others make a little growl until they realize it is me.  I find it so intriguing that such youngsters already know to 'utter a warning' -  instincts are remarkable!






After eating they wrestle and play more and more.  After a full belly, a bit of play time and a potty break, they settle for another long nap.





Green Boy and Viva


I love the fact that everyone has totally accepted Viva.  She is played with and handled the same as all her adopted siblings.  Viva, I am told, has a family anxiously waiting to bring her into their home at the appropriate time.  She will be a wonderful family addition.




No comments:

Post a Comment