Saturday, September 15, 2012

Black screens. Need imput!

Hi!

I just received a call that on some of my recent posts, when you click on the post 'to open it', there is just a black screen.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Please let me know right away so I can try and address this issue.  It could be the program I am using or just a glitch on someone else's computer.

My hope is to get this addressed before Olive has her pups.  Nothing is worse than clients not being able to see posts of puppies!

Thanks!  Joyce

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce, do you know which post is causing the problem? I've been able to open every post without fail. Also, did the post in question have photos? I'm betting that it's a glitch on someone else's computer. I'll ask Todd a little later, when I see him. He's my #1 tech guy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly. I am hoping it is not my program but his but you just never know! I hope others respond. :+)

      Delete
  2. Hi Joyce, I've been checking your blog pretty regularly and haven't had any problem seeing the posts. Hope that's helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Sometimes there are comments on posts and sometimes they are not there, even if they were before. Then, they might be there the next time. It seems to vary.

    ReplyDelete