Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh, sometimes I wish Mother Nature would just take a vacation!

My Dancing Matilda, who I have been waiting and waiting to breed with because I REALLY want a litter of black and white parti pups, is now in season.  Of course, I have already decided to breed Muddie Pearl.  To top it off, Tillie's guardians had planned on a wonderful trip which included some camping and hiking to celebrate their retirements and Tillie is to be a part of that wonderful experience.  So, we are postponing Tillie's breeding until the next time.  I hope the trip is fun for all and that the weather holds for stunning views.  

At the moment, I will soon have Olive's pups to dote on and then Pearl's 'box of chocolates' will be expected in November.  Enough to keep me quite busy during the holidays.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment