Saturday, June 4, 2016

Figgy x Keefer - WEEK 2

As you may know, I moved the pups to the Puppy Room this past week and all is going well. Just yesterday, as I was weighing them, there were little peepers peeking out at me! They can't see yet as their eyes are just beginning to crack open but within a week discovery will begin in earnest. I will then add some small balls and toys to their area and probably prepare for their intro to litter box training. Lots still to come in the next few weeks!

This is a very consistent group as far as coats. Royal, Teal and Red are tracking to be hefty (36 - 40 lbs.) and Green Boy is right on target for a 30 to 34 lb. boy.  

I can't wait until I can take pics outdoors with true lighting so the blacks show their deep ebony color. It is so pretty with those sparkling white chest flashes and toes.  :+)

Teal Girl - 2 3/4 lbs.


Green Boy - 2 1/4 lbs

Red Boy - 3 lbs.
                                           

Royal Boy - 2 3/4 lbs.


The group enjoying the milk bar.





2 comments:

  1. Enjoying watching their progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! It only gets better as they grow and become more animated. I like it better when they have some expression which will be coming up very soon! :+)

    ReplyDelete