Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tate seems to be stalling again! UPDATE!

So all plans for her mating have been cancelled at this time. As soon as I know when we will proceed, it will be posted. It could be she is having a split heat. Mother Nature ALWAYS keep breeders hopping with all the various obstacles that she can throw at us!

There is the possibility that I may need to switch studs to Emmett but I am not sure yet. With Emmett, Tate will produce chocolates, blacks, apricots and caramels. The size of the pups will range from 22 to 28 lbs.

Although I was really looking forward to having a litter using Ocean States Theo, I hope to use him with another girl in the future.

UPDATE: 7/13/16

Due to a lab error, I was unable to breed Tate to Theo as originally planned. Instead, I bred her to Emmett Piccolo and a successful mating was had. We hope that pups will arrive in early September.

No comments:

Post a Comment