Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I would like to invite anyone that does not mind driving for a good cause to......

join me in Paws for a Purpose on Saturday, June 18th. I will be there with Daisy because I know how much of an impact donations like these make to the elderly who are so in need of support, food, company and a kind face.

I applaud my wonderful vets and staff at Broadview Animal Hospital for choosing all types of groups in need, not only animals.

The venue seems to be fun for all ages and food is available! So, join me and Broadview for a short morning walk with your best furry friend, games for the kids/adults and support those in need.

I hope to see you there!

PS - If you do intend to participate, please send me an email so I will look for you!  :+)




Join Broadview Animal Hospital and
The Homemakers Health Services for:


Rochester’s first-ever Dog Walk!
Saturday, June 18, 2016, 9 am – 12 pm
On The Homemakers Health Services Property!
 215 Rochester Hill Rd., Rochester, NH

Vendors, Silent Auction, Kiddie Zone
Adult Bingo, Farmer’s Market

Visit www.broadviewvet.com for registration in the Dog Walk. Don’t Have a Dog You Can Bring?  That’s OK! Come For The Events and
Make A Donation at the Door of Your Choice.

It’s sure to be a doggone extravaganza 
and a fun-filled event for the entire family!

All proceeds to benefit The Homemakets Health Services home support programs.
The Homemakers Health Services is a 501 (c)3charitable organization that
provides in-home support to people in need throughout Strafford County,

 and parts of Rockingham and Carroll Counties.

No comments:

Post a Comment