Sunday, September 24, 2017

DAISY AND EMMETT'S LITTER ARE SIX WEEKS OLD!

I can't believe in three weeks, they will be going home to their owners. It surely has been a summer full of puppies and this week, it STILL feels like summer! I am NOT complaining though!!

The pups are loving being outdoors and readily go out and in the dogie door. Many times, I will find some outdoors taking a nap while others mosey on in the pup room and plop there for their snooze.  I put them in their pens several times a day just to keep some sort of a schedule but I must say, having nine fur babies keeps me wondering where the day went.

Sundays especially fly by because that is picture day and it takes hours to set up, take retakes and then post. However, here they are - better late than forgotten!  :+)

Brown Collar Male - 4 lbs.

Blue Collar Male - 3  3/4 lbs.

Violet Collar Female - 3  1/4 lbs.

Green Collar Male - 3  1/4 lbs.

Orange Collar Female - 2  3/4 lbs.

Pink Collar Female - 4  1/4 lbs.
Ms. Sadie Benz is available for a local Guardian Home.

Teal Collar Female - 3  7/8 lbs.

Red Collar Male - 4 lbs.

Yellow Collar Male - 3  3/4 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment