Sunday, September 24, 2017

Here are some pics of our pup visitors this week.

I love having puppy owners visit and interact with the pups. They all have so much fun and always have lots of questions to ask. It is so good to have people researching and wanting to know what is best and how to achieve being a responsible pup owner. I can say it is an ever evolving process because I am still learning almost every day as well.  :+)

Thanks for visiting!  For privacy purposes, I left out names.

Red Collar Boy found a friend.

One pup found a lap 'just the right size'.

Pups and kids.

'Want a kiss'? asks Pink Girl.

Puppies love hugs!

'These laps are taken'!

I think Brown Collar Male is trying to roll over.  :+)

Awww... Lil Orange Girl fits in the palm of his hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment