Sunday, September 10, 2017

GUNNY x LIL' ABNER LITTER GO HOME!

Trust me, I jumped out of bed very early this morning as it was Puppy Pick Up Day and I had a ton of stuff still to do....like give six puppies a bath - first thing!  Then go over and over the paperwork booklets in hopes I did not forget anything. Quickly, I set up my dining area for our puppy seminar  just about making it for the 10:30 arrival of the pup parents!  Whew.

We all chatted for a bit as everyone found their puppy and enjoyed mingling and exchanging information. Then the children and pups went into the pup room/outdoor area as parents settled and I went through their booklet and answered questions.

Finally, it was picture taking time!

Herbie with his new human friend, Joe.

Sweet Rosie joins the Barris family.

I bet Bailey will be chasing soccer balls soon, right Jack?
Thank you Kathy for all your supervisory help this morning!

The McAteers welcome Coral Anne!

Serena and David will totally enjoy the antics of Demi Tasse! Will you teach her to pedal her own bike?

Paul and Thaddeus Dood will be frequent patrons of the various pet friendly coffee shops in their town. :+)

Hopefully, the trip home for everyone was uneventful. Just remember that they have left the only home they know and always had their siblings for comfort. Be patient and loving. Each pup will need time for bonding and acclimating to you and their new environment. You have been waiting a long time for your new furry companion. Enjoy the ride!

Bye, bye! What a TERRIFIC group!  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment